It’s not even GI problems and she has been to TONS of doctors in different states and different hospitals.
I would have said poofy in my prom years but I say sleek now.
Bridesmaid dresses: long or short?
* climbed a tree? a LONG time……15 years??
* dyed your hair? also a long time. 10-12 years
* jumped in a puddle? a few years?
* ate Chinese food? Tuesday
* baked bread? a few weeks ago
* went to a movie in a theater? December-Frozen
* sang in the rain? Don’t even know if I have. Probably sang “Singing in the Rain” subconsciously!
* watched a musical? Probably around 5 years ago.
* swam in the ocean? a year and a half ago
I think it works!
No suggestions here. I’ve never even bought kale but would interested in trying the chips sometime.
I’m actually getting ready to do this on Sunday! We are taking a tater tot casserole, vegetable soup and fruit salad. Amongst many other little goodies for the parents and kids.
That’s a hard one!! I’ll go with fruits and veggies.
Would you rather learn a foreign language or live in a foreign country for a month but never pick up the language?
Anyone else have any input?
That’s funny he would like Coraline and not Cora!
I pronounce line names all over the place too.
I don’t say any with a LEEN ending….
tank top or spaghetti strap?
I’ve taken it a couple times with no issues but my mom is having a TERRIBLE time. And no doctor will believe her either.
I’ve recently heard about Lemonberry, too!
That’s exciting stuff lilybell! Good luck!
Not too much new here. MAJOR baby fever though. Also our oldest only has 20-some days left of kindergarten. Doesn’t hardly seem possible.
receive your mail in a mailbox at or near your home or have a post office box?
Mien was probably a local family owned restaurant called Colt’s. They have the BEST pizza!
The person below me needs to clean their house.