Since Miles ends in a “z” sound rather than an “s” sound I think it works. Miles Benjamin Watts sounds good to me!
How old is he? Sounds like cute little-kid imagination.
Last night we did a Parents Night Out sponsored by Olive Garden and My Gym. That was nice (but fattening :p ). Tonight we’re celebrating a friend’s birthday. Church tomorrow, and maybe a family movie night tomorrow night.
I hope he recovers quickly!
* spring weather–not too cold, not too hot!
* getting better, since I’ve been sick since Sunday and am over it! :p
* meeting my new nephews (I’d love to meet them both this summer but we’ll have to see; they both live so far away!)
* dinner tonight. I love taco salad!
* being able to use our neighborhood pool this summer!
Ugh, little boys shorts drive me nuts, too!
That is exactly the height/weight my boys were a year ago when they turned 4. Now, they weren’t wearing shorts since it was January but last spring/summer they were mostly in 3T shorts. I love Jumping Beans shorts b/c they tend to run smaller than other brands so I think they were 4T in those. They had a mix of shorts from The Children’s Place, Target (Circo brand), Jumping Beans and several random brands. I think some Garanimals too.
I really love Isla. I don’t think it’s too close to Isabelle, though I would maybe avoid having them right next to each other age-wise. I think if you only had two girls (or twins) it would seem too matchy to me but if you have several kids I don’t think it stands out as much.
Thanks for the responses! Now that my boys are really into counting I thought they might start to get the hang of money/saving/spending but I really hadn’t thought about it much yet! I also need to get them piggy banks.
We’ve had a few really nice days but the past 2 days it was 40s and rainy/40s and sunny.
Not that I remember, and I went to college in MN.
Thanks! I’ll have to try those. I love how versatile cauliflower is; one of my new favorite foods.
Glasses or contacts?
Le us know if either ends up working! I would think either the lemon water or orange peels could help with the smell.
I didn’t watch it but I did read/watch some of the video about Rachel. She does look pretty thin and yeah, I hope she re-gains a bit.
Downton Abbey, and we just got into Once Upon a Time and have been watching the first 2 seasons on Netflix.
Oh and a few biblical ones that I probably wouldn’t have the guts to pull off:
* Sapphira. I think this is a gorgeous name but hate that it has such a negative association in the Bible.
* Delilah. See above.
* Ezekiel. Cool name but I think it might be a little hard to pull off. Just a little.
My names that I probably wouldn’t use but would love seeing on someone else.
* Seraphina (I actually would really consider this but I just asked DH and he said it has a bad association for him; someone he grew up with. Darnit)
* maybe Evangeline. I haven’t decided yet. I do feel like it’s kind of a big name to pull off … but I love it.
* Wisteria (though a certain TV show may have ruined this one)
* Desmond (this is another that I *probably* would use if DH would go for it but I might be too chicken b/c I think it would get more teasing in our area)
* Jackson. I loved this before it became super popular. Part b/c I love the sound and also in honor of a family I’ve been close to since I was 14.
Yeah, he is a great guy and player. Seattle seems like a great team though so I wasn’t too sad that they won.
That is really sweet of you. I’m sure she’ll appreciate it!