Childhood Best Friends Round 2
Spouses 20 years later!!!
Take your first list and were going to extend it with their spouses!!
First, roll a 20 sided dice to see the marital status of each person. If they are divorced or widowed, roll again until you get either married, engaged, or single (if you roll and get divorced, divorced, engaged, then they have been divorced twice and are now engaged). If same sex, roll again for marital status. If you get same sex again, ignore it and roll again.
5= same sex
12= same sex
Once you figured that in, you will come up with names and ages for all spouses/ex spouses. Names for the 10 friends will be 20 years more than the original age. Ages for spouses will be determined by rolling a 10-sided dice. If odd, they are the same age. If even, roll again. That number will be the number of years they are apart. You can choose to either use older or younger. (just so you dont have a 25 yr old married to a 15 yr old lol)
Roll a 20 sided dice like before to come up with each name.
1. http://www.babynamegenie.com/(Pick the childs gender and use the second name)
2. http://www.behindthename.com/random/(English, use masculine for boy, feminine for girl)
3. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ (For male, choose Brazil in the U.S. For female, choose Italian in the U.S.)
4. http://listofrandomnames.com/(Choose 20, the correct gender, First names only, and no. Pick the 1st name)
5. http://www.babycenter.com/0_100-most-popular-baby-names-of-2000_1738058.bc (Roll a 100-sided dice 1 time, and choose the corresponding name for the correct gender)
6. http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/pregnancy/baby-names/2010 (Roll the 100-sided dice 1 time and pick the corresponding name with the corresponding gender)
7. Pick any name from the following: Alex, Alexa, Brian, Brianna, Christopher, Christine, Dean, Deanna, Eric, Erica, Frances, Francine, George, Georgia, Kyle, Kylie, Landon, London, Michael, Michelle, Nicholas, Nichole, Oliver, Olivia, Stephen, Stephanie, Victor, Victoria, William, Willow
8. Any name beginning with T
9. Boy: Any 2 syllable name
Girl: Any 4 syllable name
10. http://www.babynamegenie.com/ (choose the appropriate gender and use the First Name)
11. http://www.behindthename.com/random/ (For boys, pick masculine and Armenian. For girls, pick feminine and Theology)
12. For boys, pick your favorite name.
For girls, pick a common name with an unusual spelling
13. http://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/territory/puertorico2008.html (Roll a 100 sided dice and choose the corresponding name with the correct gender)
14. Roll a 6 sided dice 1 time.
——1= Starts with L
——2= Starts with G
——3= Starts with T
——4= Starts with J
——5= Starts with F
——6= Starts with E
15. Any Disney character’s first name.
16. For a boy, use the name of any U.S. president. For a girl, use the name of any first lady.
17. Roll 20 sided dice and pick corresponding name
18. Pick a name that begins with the last letter of your last name.
19. Boy-pick a name beginning with Q,X,Y, or Z
Girl- a color name
20. Boy- pick a name that starts with the same letter as your fathers name
Girl- pick a name that starts with the same letter as your mothers name
1. Any 6 letter name
2. http://www.babycenter.com/babyNameYears.htm Roll a 10 sided dice 2 times. The first number will be the decade. (10=1900′s, 1= 1910′s, 2=1920′s etc), the second number will be the ones digit year (example…you got a 6 and 3. So you will choose 1963) Pick the name that corresponds to your age. (if your 23, pick the 23rd name. If there is no name with your number, add your digits together and use that number)
3. http://www.babynamegenie.com/ Pick the correct gender, and then choose the name that comes first alphabetically.
4. http://www.babynamegenie.com/ Pick the correct gender, and then choose the name that comes last alphabetically
5. Any name beginning with D
6. Any name that is normally used as a nickname
7. Pick any name with the same numbers of letters as your last name.
8. http://www.babynamegenie.com/baby-middle-names/ Choose the correct gender. Enter the first name of the person. Then use the first middle name they give you.
9. http://random-name-generator.info/ Choose the correct gender, and Average. Choose the 5th name.
10. For a boy-pick a name beginning with L. For a girl, pick a name beginning with F
11. Roll a 10 sided dice 1 time. Pick a name that starts with the second letter of that number.
12. Any 4 letter name
13. http://www.behindthename.com/random/ (For boys, use masculine and Jewish. For girls, use feminine and Hawaiian)
14. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ For boys, use Danish in the U.S. For girls, use Finnish in the U.S.
15. http://random-name-generator.info/ Choose the correct gender, and Rare. Choose the 1st name.
16. Any name ending with E
17. http://www.behindthename.com/random/ (For boys, use masculine, english, history. For girls, use feminine french history)
18. http://random-name-generator.info/ Choose the correct gender and Common. Choose the 10th name.
19. Any name with an Y in it.
20. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ Choose correct gender, then Australian and U.S.)
1. Pick the last name of any president
2. http://random-name-generator.info/ Choose female, average, and 5th last name
3. http://www.behindthename.com/random/ Choose masculine and All categories
4. http://www.namegenerator.biz/last-name-generator.php Whatever last name they give you
5. Pick the last name of any actor from the last movie you saw
6. http://randombabynames.com/last-name-generator Click New Last Name One time.
7. http://random-name-generator.info/ Choose male, rare, and 8th last name
8. Any last name beginning with the same letter as your maiden name
9. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ Random gender, Brazil name set, in the U.S.
10. http://www.imdb.com/list/7QY2zoGad1I/?start=1&view=compact&sort=listorian:asc&scb=0.33900003461167216 Roll a 100 sided dice, and pick the corresponding last name
11. Pick any name from the list: Allen, Berardi, Cardoza, Deere, Ellis, Freeman, Grimes, Hill, Iverson, Jenkins, Konan, Lester, Moore, Neely, Owens, Pizura, Quan, Rollins, Shields, Tesser, Uller, Viona, Williams, Xennings, Yardley, Zevolo.
12. http://www.rong-chang.com/namesdict/100_last_names.htm Roll 100 sided dice and choose corresponding last name
13. http://www.behindthename.com/random/ Choose ‘either’ for gender, and Greek.
14. Take your husbands name and add “son” to the end. If you dont have a husband, use fiance, or boyfriend. If single, use last boyfriend’s first name.
15. Any last name beginning with the last letter of your middle name. (if no middle name, use first name)
16. http://random-name-generator.info/ (choose male and female, common, and the 9th last name)
17. Use the last name of your closest friend.
18. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ Random gender, Greenland name set
19. http://www.behindthename.com/random/ Choose either and all categories
20. Any color
Round 3—10 years later—all children!!!
- This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by JViti.